QED Performance Optical Graphite
The award winning ‘Performance Graphite’ Optical cable allows you to experience superior sound quality when connecting DAC's, TV’s, CD players and Blu-rayTM players to amplifiers or receivers.
Performance Optical uses a polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) acrylic glass optical fibre to comfortably transmit the higher bandwidth signals demanded by today's multi-channel digital audio links.
The cable is optimised for a 'very low jitter' design to reduce digital errors, making for a cleaner audio data transmission. Here at QED we are so confident about the performance of our product that we offer a lifetime guarantee.
• Plastic Optical Fiber (POF) core of acrylic glass
• Stepped refractive index
• Fluorinated Polymer Cladding Material
• 24K gold plated Toslink connectors
• Precision engineered plug with integrated grip
• Attenuation ‹ 0.15dB/m (650nm)
• Numerical Aperture 0.5
• Minimum bend radius 9mm
• QED Lifetime guarantee